UPSers Benefits: UPS (United Parcel Service) is a logistics and package delivery company. UPSers logistics services include transportation, distribution, contract logistics, ground freight, ocean freight, customs brokerage, insurance, and financing. UPS offers various benefits to its employees which includes many plans and programs. In this post, we have discussed the UPSers Benefit Programs in detail.
UPS (United Parcel Service) offers various exciting benefits to its employees. The UPSers benefits include Insurance, Health-related benefits, Medical Support, Training Assistance, etc. These benefits will minimize the problems or unstable situations of the employees. Most of the people may not be aware of these benefits. For such people, we have listed the UPSers benefits in the below section.
Health and Wellness Programs
UPSers (United Parcel Service) allows various Health and Wellness Programs to its employees for their safety. Along with the Health and Wellness Programs UPS also makes contributions in union-administered plans for the welfare of its employees. UPS holds the right to make variations in the plans offered by them. Below, we have provided some of the company’s award-winning benefits:
- Prescription Drug Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Group Universal Life Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Sickness & Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Disability with Inflation coverage
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Child/Eldercare Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Cancer Insurance
- Work-Life Balance Programs
UPSers Tuition Assistance Program:
UPSers offers the UPSers Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) to the employees for their educational development. Through TAP, employees will be aware of the new training programs to develop themselves. UPS allows this benefit to their qualified employees. It also uses it as a tool to train its employees. TAP ensures the growth of the company in all aspects.
In the United States, tuition assistance is available to:
- Full-time non-union employees
- Part-time management employees
- Part-time union employees
UPS has started the ‘Tuition Assistance Program’ (commonly known as TAP) in the year 1999. Initially, UPSers has invested $187 million in tuition assistance for approximately 113,000 college students. In 2010, UPS has offered $24 million in tuition assistance for approximately 14,000 students. Every year UPS invests about $300 million approximately, in training programs. UPS believes that these training programs will help the employees expand their careers within the company.
UPSers Compensation and Savings Program:
UPS allows the following Compensation and Savings Program to its employees which include the plans mentioned below.
- Employee discounted stock purchase plan – UPS believes that enduring the UPSers for the long term will lead to the success of the company. It also believes that commitment of the people working at UPS will be strengthened by sharing the rewards and risks of ownership. Therefore, employees working at UPS can also purchase the stock through the Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program. UPS also offers the 401k plan according to which employees can save and invest money over long-term for a safe and secure future. Through UPSers 401k plan, employees can purchase the stock with their savings.
- Competitive salaries – UPS offers highly competitive wages and salaries to their employees. The total compensation plans will be varied from time to time. Alos, the UPS employees are acknowledged as best paid in the industry.
- Managers Incentive Plan (profit sharing)
Thanks for visiting our site:)